Description :50 / 100 / 150 / 450ml Silver Aluminum Octagonal Mocha Coffee Pot Cup Percolator Maker Tea Pot – Aluminum construction, solid and durable.
– With copper decompression valve, safe to use.
– Polished technology, non stick, easy cleaning.
– Heating Method: electric stove, gas stove, alcohol lamp, electric ceramic stove. (not suitable for induction cooker).Usage:
a) Add Water: The water level is 0.5cm below the safety valve. The safety valve will automatically release pressure when it encounters high pressure in the lower pot to prevent safety accidents. If the water level is higher than the safety valve, the safety valve will not function properly. You can also use warm water to reduce the heating time.
b) Add Coffee Powder: Use medium and fine-grained coffee powder. When installed, the powder tank is properly shaken to evenly distribute the coffee powder. After filling, gently press the surface with your fingers to make the coffee powder denser.
c) Install the upper and lower parts of the pot together.
d) Heating: It usually takes about 5 minutes to heat, but be careful not to overheat and make the coffee powder a burnt taste.
e) Enjoy Your Coffee Time.
(The types of coffee that need to use moka pots: mocha coffee, black coffee, Italian, naga snow coffee.)Cleaning:
– After the coffee cools, unscrew the upper pot, remove the funnel, and drain the coffee residue; gently clean the upper and lower kettle hoppers and must wipe dry.
(Tip: can not use sand material soda water for cleaning, this will damage the bright surface. After a long time, the bottom will inevitably change color, it is because of the reason of hard water, mixed with water can clean.)
– Aluminum coffee makers should be kept dry in the air; Coffee makers cannot be washed in the dishwasher.Specification :
|Size||As Picture Shows|
|Capacity||50ml / 100ml / 150ml / 450ml|
Package Includes :1 x Coffee Pot
There are no reviews yet.